TC Helicon Voicetone Mic Mechanic
Reverb, Delay & Pitch Correction Vocal Effects Pedal
- Complete vocal toolbox in a compact, easy-to-use pedal
- Pro quality, quiet mic pre-amp with phantom power
- Auto-chromatic pitch correction guides your voice to the nearest pitch, without turning you into a robot!
- Choice of 3 reverbs and echo with dry/wet control for the perfect mix
- "Mic-Control" allows for remote control via a TC Helicon MP-75 microphone (sold seperately)
Estimated despatch: 5-7 days
Buy today & earn 116 Loyalty Points worth £1.16
Easy ‘Next Day’ Delivery
Next Working Day delivery as standard, plus we deliver to work
No Hassle Returns
7 Day "No Quibble" returns policy as standard
Here's a little gadget that every singer has been waiting for! TC-Helicon's Mic Mechanic gives you a complete vocal toolbox in a compact, easy-to-use pedal...take it anywhere and always sound your best! The TC Helicon VoiceTone Mic Mechanic is a powerful vocal stompbox effects pedal that features Reverb, Delay, Pitch Correction and Adaptive Tone Control. Auto-chromatic pitch correction guides your voice to the nearest pitch (without making you sound like a robot) whilst the Adaptive tone control dynamically adjusts EQ, Compression, De-Essing and Gating, providing you with a great vocal tone all the time regardless of your PA or sound tech.
Effects-wise, the TC-Helicon MicMechanic offers a choice of 8 preset reverbs and an echo (that come straight from the flagship VoiceLive pedals) with a dry/wet control for the perfect mix. VoiceTone Mic Mechanic also features "Mic-Control", allowing for remote control via a TC Helicon MP-75 microphone (sold seperately) and a USB socket which allow the pedal to connect to your computer to access TC's VoiceSupport application. All this is built into a sturdy, gig-proof stomp box pedal that features a balanced XLR input and output (with a pro-quality mic pre-amp and phantom power). The TC Helicon Voicetone Mic Mechanic is an absolute must have for any vocalist!
What every singer needs
TC Helicon Mic Mechanic gives you a complete vocal toolbox in a compact, easy-to-use pedal. Take it anywhere and always sound your best.
- Top quality TC-Helicon vocal effects
- Simple controls, right at your fingertips
- Reverb, Delay, Pitch Correction and Tone
Reverb is the most essential vocal effect, used in practically every venue and recording studio in the world. Picked from the flagship VoiceLive series, the lush Reverbs in Mic Mechanic surround your voice with a great sense of space - small or large. The TC Helicon Mic Mechanic includes a gteat delay section from short slapback echoes to long repeating phrases, Delay adds that special "something" to your vocal sound. Use the Tap Tempo feature and time the delays to match your music perfectly. Auto Chromatic Pitch Correction gently guides you towards the "true" note you’re singing. When you're just a bit flat or sharp, TC Helicon Mic Mechanic steps in and gives you a little - or a large - nudge in the right direction. It can be transparent or used as an effect, whichever you like. Mic Mechanic dynamically adjusts EQ, Compression, De-Essing and Gating - providing you with great tone all the time. Get a great vocal sound regardless of your sound system or sound tech.
- Brand: TC Helicon
- MPN: 996013061
- EAN: 5706622011275
No reviews... yet!
Not quite right? Try one of these...
- TC Helicon MP75 Modern Performance Vocal Microphone (with control switch for VoiceTone pedals) £115
- TC Helicon VoiceTone E1 Echo & Tap Delay Vocal Effects Pedal £100
- TC Helicon VoiceTone Create XT Vocal Effects Processor Pedal £149
- TC Helicon VoiceTone Correct XT Pitch Correction & Dynamics Vocal Effects Pedal £195
- TC Helicon VoiceTone D1 Doubling & Detuning Vocal Effects Pedal £100
- TC Helicon VoiceTone H1 Intelligent Harmony Vocal Effects Pedal £116