Gibson 1958 Les Paul Plaintop Reissue VOS
Faded Tobacco Burst 0% Finance Available
- True to all of the original instrument's features and characteristics
- Traditional carved plain maple top and solid, non-weight relieved mahogany body
- The headstock veneer is made from Holly as in 1958 and tuners are vintage style tulip mounted in a straight line
- Neck is solid Mahogany with long neck tenon as in 1958
- Burstbucker pickups, bumble bee capacitors
1 In Stock
10:07:57 left to get it on Wednesday!
Buy now & get Free Next Working Day Delivery
Buy today & earn 2799 Loyalty Points worth £27.99
Buy now & get free Next Working Day delivery (within UK Mainland)
No Hassle Returns
7 Day "No Quibble" returns policy as standard
18 Months 0% APR finance available on this guitar. Deposit £279.90 followed by 18 monthly installments of £139.95. Total repayable £2799. For more details and terms, call our friendly sales team on (023) 92 205100.
The 1958 Les Paul Standard reissue produced today by Gibson Custom is true to all of the original instrument’s features and characteristics, including Gibson’s traditional carved “plain” maple top and solid, non-weight relieved mahogany body. The headstock veneer is made from Holly, as opposed to fiber, just like it was in 1958, and the vintage-style tulip tuners are mounted in a straight line, also as they were on the original. The 24 ¾-inch scale length neck is made from one solid piece of mahogany, and attached to the body using a long neck tenon — one of the Les Paul’s more distinguishing characteristics of the 1950s. The neck is topped by a 22-fret rosewood fingerboard outfitted with acrylic trapezoid inlays matching the size and color of the originals. Of course, two of Gibson’s legendary Burstbucker pickups deliver all the subtle variations of true, classic humbucker tone by using historically “unmatched” bobbin windings and Alnico II magnets. Other historical appointments include CTS potentiometers, bumble bee capacitors, rolled crème-colored fingerboard binding, single-ply crème binding around the body, and period-correct switchwasher and jackplate. This 1958 Les Paul Standard comes in VOS finish, and with the standard Gibson Custom case and certificate of authenticity.
- Brand: Gibson
- Right / Left Handed: Right Handed
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Colour: Sunburst
- MPN: LPR8PVOFTNH1
No reviews... yet!
Not quite right? Try one of these...
- Gibson 1958 Les Paul Plaintop R8 Reissue Plain Top Washed Cherry Gloss Electric Guitar 0% Finance Available £2,799
- Gibson 1958 Les Paul Plaintop Reissue VOS Iced Tea Burst 0% Finance Available £2,799
- Gibson 1959 Les Paul Reissue Beauty of the Burst Page 58 / Page 59 0% Finance Available Save £200! £4,349