Phaser Effects Pedal
- Great value pedal that re-creates a classic, authentic spatial rotating phasing effect
- Traditional analogue circuitry
- Rate, Resonance and Depth controls
- Powered by 9V battery or optional PSU
- Solid, heavy duty metal casing
1 In Stock
4:03:57 left to get it on Monday!
Buy today & earn 23 Loyalty Points worth £0.23
Easy ‘Next Day’ Delivery
Next Working Day delivery as standard, plus we deliver to work
No Hassle Returns
7 Day "No Quibble" returns policy as standard
Chord effects pedals offer guitarists a range of stomp boxes that are great quality whilst still being affordable. Unlike some other budget effects pedals, each Chord pedal features heavy duty, metal construction and a durable footswitch, ensuring that these stomp boxes are fully gig-proof. Chord pedals can be powered by a 9V battery (included) or an optional power supply unit.
The Chord PH-50 is a fully analogue phase shifter pedal that re-creates the classic spatial rotating effect familiar to classic rock and pop guitar aficionados. The versatile controls allow many variants of the effect from slow comb filtering to a high speed vibrato-style effect. Other features of the Chord PH50 include true analogue circuitry and Rate, Resonance and Depth effect controls.
- Brand: Chord
- MPN: 174.222
- EAN: 05015972059050
No reviews... yet!
Not quite right? Try one of these...
- Whirlwind Rochester "Orange Box" Phaser Guitar Effects Pedal £139
- Electro Harmonix Small Stone Analogue Phaser Guitar Effects Pedal Free 9v Battery & Patch Cable £49.99
- Akai Phase Shifter Guitar Effects Pedal £45
- Boss PH-3 Infinite Phaser Pedal Free 9v Battery & Patch Cable Save £16! £99
- MXR M101 Phase 90 Phaser Guitar Effects Pedal £72