Digital Delay Pedal Free 9v Battery & Patch Cable
- Up to 6.4 seconds delay
- Modulation Delay for natural sounding chorus
- Analogue Delay mode models Boss DM-2 analogue delay
- Optional Expression pedal controls delay time, feedback and effect level
1 In Stock
19:29:27 left to get it on Tuesday!
Was £149, Save £20! Now £129
Buy today & earn 129 Loyalty Points worth £1.29
Easy ‘Next Day’ Delivery
Next Working Day delivery as standard, plus we deliver to work
No Hassle Returns
7 Day "No Quibble" returns policy as standard
The Boss DD-7 is the new model within their DD-range of digital delay foot pedals with the DD-7 providing up to 6.4 seconds of delay time and a loop function with up to 40 seconds of input recording in Hold mode for sound-on-sound performances.
New delays programmes have been included within the DD-7 and features a new Modulation Delay for chorus sounds and Analogue Delay for a modelled simulation of the iconic Boss DM-2. An optional external footswitch can be used to control Tap Tempo rates, whilst an expression pedal can set delay time, feedback and effect level.
The Boss DD-7 Digital Delay pedal's stereo outputs can be configured as separate dry and wet signal paths, or alternatively used for off-the-wall spatial effects. A great new Boss product packaged in a solid, die-cast, rugged pedal chassis to meet the challenges of life on the road ...
- Brand: Boss
- MPN: DD7
- EAN: 761294407127
The Boss DD-7 is one of the newer generation of delay pedals that retains the quality of the sound on the delayed signal, in days of old some delay effects had a decidedly dull delay repeat which let down the effect badly. Happily, this is not the case with the DD-7 and along with a plethora of delay options there's a very tasty chorus/modulation effect ...
However, for old school traditionalists who prefer the more "Low-tech" sound of analogue as opposed to digital delays the Boss DD-7 also includes an analogue simulation setting that closely resembles the effects used on an old Boss pedal which was the DM-2. As the pedal provides stereo outputs the delay can be used in simulated stereo mode to widen the perceived stereo image and therefore spread and disperse the sound ...
For me delay is one of those effects that needs to be used sparingly, in the right context it can add fabulous atmosphere to a guitar solo or intricate riff such as those used by The Edge from U2. There's no doubting that the Boss DD-7 is a high quality delay pedal and it has quite a few tricks in its bag when you include Tap Tempo, the 4 delay modes, the HOLD mode plus the modulation and reverse settings. Check out this excellent delay pedal now at the Nevada Music Warehouse ...
Not quite right? Try one of these...
- MXR M169 Carbon Copy Analogue Delay Effects Pedal Free Dunlop Guitar Strings Worth £6.99 Save £23.81! £134.99
- Boss DD-7 Digital Delay Pedal Free 9v Battery & Patch Cable Save £20! £129
- Akai Analog Delay Guitar Effects Pedal £59.99
- Blackstar HT-DELAY Valve Effects Pedal with Loop & Tap Tempo £179
- Electro Harmonix Deluxe Memory Boy Delay Guitar Effects Pedal Free 9v Battery & Patch Cable £128.99
- TC Electronic Flashback Delay & Looper Effects Pedal Buy 2 Get 1 Free Save £5! £132