Orange Crush CR60C
Guitar Amplifier Combo - 60 Watts
- Twin channel (dirty & clean) solid-state amplifier providing 60 watts power
- The dirty channel uses a circuit based on four stages of gain and a three band EQ
- The clean channel is based on a two stage gain structure and two band EQ
- Digital reverb with Global controls for volume and reverb effect - 1 x 12" 60 Watt 16 Ohm Voice of the World
- Transparent effects loop, allowing you to plug in your favourite pedals
2 In Stock
2:59:52 left to get it on Thursday!
Buy now & get Free Next Working Day Delivery
Buy today & earn 349 Loyalty Points worth £3.49
Buy now & get free Next Working Day delivery (within UK Mainland)
No Hassle Returns
7 Day "No Quibble" returns policy as standard
Orange Crush CR60C Guitar Combo Amplifier - 60 Watts
The new high power Crush range heralds a new dawn for Orange Amplifiers. These mark Orange’s first foray into the world of high power, solid-state amplifiers. The reason it has taken so long ...? Orange were dis-satisfied with the sound, that is, until now.
Orange have spent years researching, developing and testing a solid-state amplifier which they are truly proud of. The Orange design team felt it was important to keep these amplifiers simple and not bombard the player with hundreds of on board features. The result is the Orange Crush CR60C an analogue, solid-state, two channel (dirty and clean) combo amplifier based on the prestigious Rockerverb range. The dirty channel use a circuit based on four stages of gain and a three band EQ which provide the player with a wide pallet of over-driven and distorted sounds. The clean channel is based on a two stage, two band EQ design, that gives the player a clean but warm sound which when cranked begins to break up, just like a Rockerverb!
Although simplistic in its design, Orange have also given the Orange Crush CR60C a transparent effects loop, allowing you to plug in your favourite pedals to open the amplifier up to a wide variety of situations and playing styles. Finally, the amplifier contains an in-built digital reverb, providing the player with a natural sounding spring, hall or plate reverb.Like with all our amplifiers, the look had to be right, the Crush exhibit the same features as their valve based brothers which includes Orange basket-weave Tolex, woven speaker grille, beading, hieroglyphs and of course the Orange signature picture frame edging.
The Orange Crush CR60C is a 120W solid-state combo made from 18mm ply and loaded with Oranges own 1×12″ 60W, 16 Ohm Voice of the World speakers. Like all of the parts in our products, these speakers are of the highest quality, both in terms of construction and tone. The Voice of the Worlds combined with the analogue solid-state circulatory gives the Orange Crush CR60C the tonal clarity and definition players adore in an Orange amplifier.
- Brand: Orange
- MPN: OS-CR-60-C
- EAN: 05060299172357
No reviews... yet!
Not quite right? Try one of these...
- Vox AC30VR 30 Watt Guitar Combo Amplifier Save £96! £343
- Orange Crush CR120H Guitar Amplifier Head - 120 Watts £299
- Orange Crush CR120C Guitar Amplifier Combo - 120 Watts £479
- Blackstar HT METAL 5 1 x 12" Guitar Combo Amplifier - 5 Watts £379
- Blackstar HT Soloist 60 60 Watt 1x12 Combo Save £40! £659
- Marshall MG50CFX Carbon Fibre Style Guitar Combo Amp with Digital FX Save £34! £256