Gibson Sheryl Crow Signature
Dreadnought Style Electro Acoustic Guitar - Natural
- Replica of a Gibson 1962 Country Western, one of Sheryl Crow's favourite instruments
- Solid Sitka Spruce top with Mahogany Back & Sides - Mahogany, Round Profile Neck
- Indian Rosewood Fret board with Mother Of Pearl Double Parallelogram Inlays
- Active electronics with sound hole mounted volume control
- Sheryl Crow Signature on label - Includes Hard Shell Case
1 In Stock
5:25:33 left to get it on Thursday!
Buy now & get Free Next Working Day Delivery
Buy today & earn 1589 Loyalty Points worth £15.89
Buy now & get free Next Working Day delivery (within UK Mainland)
No Hassle Returns
7 Day "No Quibble" returns policy as standard
The Gibson Sheryl Crow Signature Model 6-String Dreadnought Electro-Acoustic Guitar includes a hard shell Gibson case and Nickel Hardware. This guitar is a stunning re-creation of a Gibson 1962 Country Western, which incidentally was one of Sheryl Crow's favourite instruments. It has a Solid Sitka Spruce top with Mahogany back & sides, it also deploys a beautiful Indian Rosewood fret board complete with Mother Of Pearl Double Parallelogram fret board inlays. Active electronics allow this superb instrument to be connected to an amplified source whilst retaining the natural acoustic tone even when amplified ...
The Gibson Sheryl Crow Signature Model is a replica of Sheryl Crow's prized Gibson 1962 Country Western, one of her favourite instruments. Similar in body style to the Hummingbird, the antique lacquer gives the top a warm honey colour, whilst the Mahogany sides are stained dark cherry. Sheryl Crow’s personal 1962 Gibson Country Western model provided the musical foundation for the unique mix of rock, pop and alternative sounds that kept popular music fresh in the 1990s.
- Brand: Gibson
- Right / Left Handed: Right Handed
- Electro Acoustic: Yes
- 6 String / 12 String: 6 String
- Colour: Natural
- Cutaway: No
- Construction: Solid Top / Back / Sides
- MPN: ACSCACNH1
No reviews... yet!