TC Electronic RH750
Bass Amplifier Head
- Lightweight (4kgs) and Compact Size (275 x 290 x 66 mm) Bass Amplifier Head with Innovative Features
- 750 Watts at 4 Ohms, Class D Power Amp, Built in Tuner, 3 User Footswitchable Presets (Optional RC4 Available)
- SpectraComp Multi-band Compressor, 4-Band Semi Parametric EQ
- Tube Tone Recreates Entire Tube Amp Signal Chain
- Combined Speakon/Jack, Aux in + Headphone Out, Digital Output (AEB/EUS) + Studio Grade Transformer Balanced DI
2 In Stock
7:33:58 left to get it on Wednesday!
Buy now & get Free Next Working Day Delivery
Buy today & earn 779 Loyalty Points worth £7.79
Buy now & get free Next Working Day delivery (within UK Mainland)
No Hassle Returns
7 Day "No Quibble" returns policy as standard
750 watts are crammed into the tiny (275 x 290 x 66 mm), lightweight chasis (4kgs/8.8lbs) of the feauture heavy TC Electronic RH750. For most companies this would be enough, but TC haven't stopped there. The simplistic and classy looks belie what is going on inside. From the start you'll notice LEDs indicating knob positions. This neat asset makes observing settings from the front of a stage a breeze. The always-on tuner is a first for any amp, and only gets better when the mute function is used as the bass knob's LEDs become a high resolution "light ring" which can also be accessed via the optional RC4 remote control unit, as can the 3 user presets. Those presets will save any of the 4-band EQ's settings, the SpectraComp; a multi-band compressor which gives smoother and less obviously compressed tones even on high settings than single band compression on bass (the control knob's LED's also acts as a gain reduction meter!), the Tube Tone function which recreates the preamp AND power amp stage of a valve amp, and the innovative Tweeter Tone function which emulates the HF knob usually found on the back of cabs. Going back to the EQ, it's easy to overlook the ability to also change the frequency points of each band as well, allowing the user, with use of the presets, to switch effortlessly between various styles and bass's. The back panel has the most comprehensive list of I/O any amp provides. The usual speaker out (combined Speakon/jack) and DI (studio grade, transformer balanced XLR) can be found, but what is unsual is the AEB/EUB socket which gives a 24 bit 96kHz signal for digital recording, and the aux in and headphone output which mutes the speaker output so the amp can be used as a practice tool as well. Combined with the RS210, RS212 or RS410 cabinets (or any combination of up to three cabs), this amp will cover any situation you find yourself in. And if you don't want to tweak, just plug in, turn on, turn up and play!
- Brand: TC Electronic
- MPN: 990010061
- EAN: 5706622010773
No reviews... yet!
Not quite right? Try one of these...
- Genz Benz Shuttle STL-MAX 9.2 900 Watt Bass Amplifier Head Save £185.80! £869
- Orange Terror Bass 500 Bass Amplifier Head £495
- Genz Benz Shuttle STL6.0 600 Watt Bass Amplifier Head Save £122.80! £572
- TC Electronic RH450 Bass Amplifier Head £625
- Orange Terror Bass 1000 1000w Class D Bass Amplifier Head £644