Bass Overdrive Pedal Free 9v Battery & Patch Cable
- A Dedicated Overdrive Pedal for Bass
- Built-in Two-band, High and Low Controls
- Level, Balance and Gain Controls let you Define your Sound
- Compact yet Tough, Stage Ready Design
- Come with the Boss 5-Year Warranty
2 In Stock
2:48:42 left to get it on Thursday!
Buy today & earn 89 Loyalty Points worth £0.89
Easy ‘Next Day’ Delivery
Next Working Day delivery as standard, plus we deliver to work
No Hassle Returns
7 Day "No Quibble" returns policy as standard
SPECIAL OFFER - 3 for 2 on all Boss compact pedals...offer ends 15th December 2013! Click here for more details...
Boss ODB-3 Bass Overdrive Pedal
The Boss ODB-3 takes the renowned Boss overdrive sound and tailors it specifically for bass guitars. Thick, chest-pounding fuzz can be tamed down to an aggressive growl or any point in between, finally providing Bass Players with an overdrive that can keep up with even the heaviest styles of music. The ODB-3 is also extremely suitable for modern electronica and progressive genres.
As well as the obvious Gain control, a Balance knob allows you to blend the overdrive effect with dry bass signal for maximum clarity and punch. The overdrive effect is voiced specifically to cover the entire frequency range of bass guitars, including 5 & 6-string basses.
Additionally, separate Bass and Treble parameters and an independant Level control make it possible to fine-tune for maximum impact, and when combined, the Balance and Gain controls allow you to create almost any type of overdrive you desire.
As with all of the Boss compact pedals, the ODB-3 is made to the usual high standard, and will cope with even the heaviest of feet. Boss are so confident that their pedals are virtually indestructible that they provide a 5 year warranty absolutely FREE!
- Brand: Boss
- MPN: ODB3
- EAN: 04957054035471
The difference this pedal can make to your bass sound is amazing. From a light snarling crunch right through to filthy fuzz, this gives you another tone dimension to play with. Many bassists shy away from overdrive (especially the ODB-3), because it can sound harsh or overly aggresive when played solo - but when properly configured and used in the context of a band, the ODB-3 is one of the few bass distortion pedals that can really deliver the goods and give bassists the same boost and power that guitarists have been enjoying for years. The ODB3 pedal has a red activation light as a visual indicator of when it's in use and is made from the usual Boss rugged diecast chassis with the now familiar latched activation switch. If you're looking for a subtle or vintage effect then you may wish to look into a valve overdrive... but for a modern, powerful distortion with plenty of flexibility and character, get the ODB-3 and revel in a world of audacious, humungous, skull-rattling bass!
Not quite right? Try one of these...
- MXR M181 Blow Torch Distortion - Bass Effects Pedal Free Dunlop Guitar Strings Worth £6.99 £144.99
- Electro Harmonix Bass Blogger Bass Guitar Effects Pedal Free 9v Battery & Patch Cable £44
- Ashdown Sub-Octave Plus Bass Effects Pedal Save £15.10! £63.90
- Electro Harmonix Nano Bassballs Twin Dynamic Envelope Filter - Bass Effects Pedal Free 9v Battery & Patch Cable £50
- Boss ODB-3 Bass Overdrive Pedal Free 9v Battery & Patch Cable £89
- Ibanez TS9B Bass Tube Screamer Bass Guitar Effects Pedal £155